5. “Our goal is to produce as many units as we can and, at the same time, make sure that we do it in a way that maintains and enhances the health of neighborhoods,” said Carl Weisbrod, the director of the Department of City Planning.
6. 2013 Rank: 3
2. 6. Lighting
3. n. 按揭，抵押贷款
5. Most remittances ($117 billion) came from the United States, followed by Europe ($115 billion) and the Gulf states ($100 billion).
6. But what will politicians actually do While President Trump is focused on bringing back traditional manufacturing jobs to America, different US states are experimenting with other policies to help low-paid precarious workers. These range from sharply higher minimum wages to new rules to stop employers changing staff schedules at the last minute.
1. It was a rare glimpse into his closely guarded personal life that also put at risk Apple’s brand in less tolerant parts of the world. Mr Cook was driven to take a stand by his experiences growing up in Alabama, where he has talked of seeing discrimination that “literally would make me sick”.
2. The actress who kick-started the exposure of Hollywood moguls who allegedly exploited positions of power to abuse women has branded #MeToo campaigners against sex attackers 'losers'.
5. SplashData has revealed its list of the worst passwords of 2017, using data from more than 5 million passwords leaked this year – and, once again, ‘123456’ and ‘password’ top the list.
6. It would be foolish to assume western democracies are immune.
1. Two days ago here in Brazil, we were shocked when we spent some time with some children living on the streets. And this is what one child told us: "I wish I was rich and if I were, I would give all the street children food, clothes, medicine, shelter and love and affection." 在巴西，我被2天前见到的情景震惊了，那时我和当地的小孩在玩耍，其中一个小孩说：“我希望我能富裕起来，然后我会给这个街道所有的小孩饭吃，给他们衣服穿，医疗，住房和爱”。
2. I'm assuming they'll end up around the No. 10 pick at this point; it's hard to get an instant franchise player that low, and New Orleans doesn't have all the time in the world.
3. A video of Bi Fujian, a popular television host, poking fun at a song from a Cultural Revolution-era opera about the Chinese civil war, with his own critical asides about Mao and the Communist Party, appeared online in April. Despite the government's efforts to contain its spread, it circulated widely, with some commenters defending Mr. Bi's opinions and his right to express them.
One highlight of last year's box office was seven high-quality domestic films listed on the top 10 earners, including 'Monster Hunt', a live-action hybrid, and 'Monkey King: Hero is Back', a 3D animation based on the classic ancient story.