4. Swiss school IMD comes top in the ranking of open-enrolment courses, available to all working managers, and jumps two places to second for customised programmes, which are tailor-made for corporate customers. Iese of Spain holds on to the top spot in the custom ranking and remains second in the open ranking.
6. HEC Paris is not ranked first in any of the individual criteria but registered a strong performance throughout. Its alumni have the fifth-highest salaries three years after graduation at $93,000 and the programme is ranked third for value for money and the international mobility of its alumni. The school also shares the highest score — 93 per cent — for aims achieved.
2. HEC Paris and London Business School have tightened their grip on the top of the Financial Times rankings of pre-experience and post-experience Masters in Finance programmes respectively, having dominated the finance rankings since they were first published in 2011.
3. But a friend saw a TV report about it and contacted the sorting office. Mr Siddeeq, 74, says he is still eager to read it, despite now being divorced。
4. If nothing else, it's clear that when it comes to the summer, the NBA season doesn't really ever stop. It just switches gears.
6. Online marketplace Amazon.com Inc made its debut in the 2015 Thomson Reuters Top 100 global innovators list, leaving International Business Machines Corp, the world's largest technology services company, out of the list.
2. Those concerns are casting a heavy shadow over a two-day meeting of G20 central bank governors and finance ministers due to start tomorrow. The International Monetary Fund this week already warned that it was poised to downgrade its forecast for global growth this year, saying the leading economies needed to do more to boost growth.
4. China's box office sales hit a record high in 2015, by pulling in 44 billion yuan, or some 6.8 billion US dollars, with domestic films accounting for a large chunk of that growth.
5. That was in line with last month’s manufacturing PMIs, which showed an uptick in sector activity,
6. When I find myself wanting to shout “No!” to an opportunity, that’s a sure sign to me that the answer should probably be “Yes.” So, I take a deep breath and analyze the situation as objectively as possible.
6. Meme-sharing Facebook groups have become a new college tradition, Mic reported last week, with students across the country trading inside jokes and fighting battles with rival universities via screenshot and caption.
1. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton says that if she's elected president, at least half of her Cabinet will be women.
2. Passion, perseverance and a positive attitude tend to set successful entrepreneurs apart. Cultivating these attributes requires an innate skill set and some tips to get started.
3. SplashData has revealed its list of the worst passwords of 2017, using data from more than 5 million passwords leaked this year – and, once again, ‘123456’ and ‘password’ top the list.
2. David Virelles “Mbókò” (ECM) The brilliant young pianist David Virelles continues his interrogation of Afro-Cuban culture and ritual with methodical cool but also an openness of spirit. With Román Díaz thrumming a percussive heartbeat, this intoxicating suite resonates with implications both ancient and state-of-the-art.